Soccer Manager Arena is currently in Open Beta. During this phase of development numerous changes will be made to the game based on collated data as well as your feedback. You can expect a weekly update leading up to the full release of the game.
In this round of changes we’re adding Manager Points, adding additional Levels to players, adding Emotes and making changes to Clubs to name but a few:
- Manager Points have been added to complement the Manager Level. This means that you can now boost your player’s Attributes by assigning them additional points. You’ll receive 2 Manager Points for every level above Level 1.
- We’ve changed the number of Levels that Good and Superb players have. They now have 10 and 8 Levels respectively.
- Football is a very emotional game. That is why we have introduced emotes so that you can express yourself inside the Arena!
- Polish has been added as an additional language.
- Improvements have been made to memory usage so that you can enjoy your time in the Arena more!
- There are now three statuses within a Club – Manager, Assistant Manager and Coach. The manger is the founder of the Club and they can Promote their team-mates to Assistant Manager. Likewise they can also Relegate an Assistant Manager to that of a Coach. Both a Manager and Assistant Manager can Kick anyone Coach from the Club.
- The donation levels within Club have been changed along with the speeding up of sending XP.
- The match making process of finding an opponent to go head-to-head in the Arena has improved.
- Improvements have been made to both Tackling and Marking during the head-to-head in the Arena.
- The amount of XP needed to purchase additional Player Cards has been modified.
- There is now a chance of getting Superb and Elite XP in Free Packs.
- Player Cards that are Good are now green in colour.
- The timers have changed to a digital format.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!