Version 1.1.1 has now been released for Soccer Manager 2019. This update includes:
- Now that the European transfer window has closed, the latest transfers have been transferred over from SoccerWiki.org.
- Prize money now awarded straight away rather than at seasons end.
- New Club Messages advising of finances and budgets.
- Transfer Budget now recalculated weekly instead of when transfer window opens.
- You can now view players by contract expiry date within Player Search.
- Select preferred currency in Settings.
- New Special Offers added to the game.
- Match engine fixes.
- Error with fan base not increasing based on club’s success.
- Assigned Captain not locked to player but to position on pitch.
- Rejecting transfer and making a counter offer but value displayed differently resulting in collapsed transfer.
- The Apply button not being reset after applying for a job.
- Player contract expiring when on loan but not becoming a free agent.
If you have been experiencing any of these bugs you may need to start a new save game.